Video/ Motion Graphics Editor for Hearst UK
The Studio at Hearst UK is looking for a Video/ Motion Graphics Editor who can help us advance our video offering, as part of a broad and collaborative team. Working across all of our Hearst brands – including ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar – you will be part of a team that creates video and animated content for our websites and key social platforms, including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and more.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit internally produced video content for branded campaigns
- Deliver video consistent with editorial brand voice and campaign strategy
- Repurpose video footage into social edits – GIFs, square and vertical formats, etc
- Keep up-to-date on video performance – know how your content is performing and what works for various platforms
- Create animations and motion graphics that are aligned with our visual brand guidelines
- Edit video from externally shot/supplied/stock assets
- Work with digital editors and art directors in a collaborative way
- Seamlessly switch styles and aesthetics to suit our different brands and social platforms
- Proficiency in After Effects
- Experience editing video using the likes of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro
- Experience repurposing video into different social media formats is a must
- Photoshop and digital design knowledge, to produce high-quality bespoke images and GIFs for the site and social, as well as editing title cards and overlays on video
- Keen understanding of various social platforms and knowledge of what content works best on each
- Experience filming close-up beauty tutorials and how-tos preferred
- Keen knowledge of different video styles, formats and distribution trends
- Experience hiring a crew, scouting locations
- Ability to estimate cost and number of shoot days when ideating video concepts
- Commercial experience is an advantage but not necessity
- Ability to change styles/aesthetics to suit different brands
- Creative vision and endless ideas
- A passion for content publishing and visual storytelling
- It is essential you are a team player – able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, collaborate with our delivery teams and take direction from senior stakeholders
When applying for this role you will be redirected to Hearst UK's website to complete a short application process.
Experienced Midweight / Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 13 November 2018
- Excess Baggage Company
Art Director - Creative Department for Marjan TV Network
Closing 6 November 2018
- Marjan TV Network Ltd
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
Want more Video/ Motion Graphics Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.