Video / Motion Graphics Editor - Online Travel Brand
Ready to join a multi-award-winning travel business brand that has grown 4000% in the last 10 years since shaking up the industry in 2011, and who is growing even more in the UK in 2022 before launching internationally?
Would you class yourself as an expert with Video and Motion Graphics but want to achieve more from your role?
Do you have what it takes to be a key member of our growing marketing team supporting the fastest growing travel homeworking companies in the UK?
If you are a high performing and talented individual with a knack for digital content creation, this might be the dream job.
Product / Service: Award-Winning travel home-working company.
Growth: Over 400% in the last 5 years. Record sales in January 2022 despite a pandemic.
A multi-award-winning fast-growing travel company that has helped 100’s of first-time travel homeworkers start their very own travel businesses. We’re expanding rapidly out of Covid and looking to grow the very best team ahead of the next peak period in travel.
Reasons to join us:
- Home Working Agency of The Year’ 5 years in a row.
- Top 5 of all home-working companies in the UK (travel).
- Top 5% franchise in the UK.
- We offer the widest choice of holidays in the UK.
- Fully independent with over £2billion per year of buying power.
- We are expecting the next 2-3 years in travel to be the biggest ever in terms of growth.
- Featured continually in the trade press, national press.
The Video and Motion Graphics Editor role:
Your role will lead our social strategy and implementation, from a planning through to day to day implementation point of view.
Reporting with specifics and detail to the Head of Marketing, and collaborating with other members of marketing the wider business team to execute on social with quality, and catalyse engagements and touchpoint opportunities for Travel Consultants to connect with their audiences.
You will have a degree of management responsibility to ensure the quality of work delivered across the social media team meets a standard required and adheres to the aspirations and goals of the business.
Here is where we see you need the experience to kick ass at this role:
- Minimum 3 years working in a video editing role.
- A confident communicator as well as a collaborator.
- You will be keen to develop and respond to changing trends to allow for variations in taste and attention spans of different formats.
- Respond positively to constructive feedback from any member of the team, or travel consultant or trade partner community when it’s received.
- Read and respond to the market and audience sentiment around sensitive topic areas eg. Climate change and adjust your audio choices and editing style accordingly.
- Experience with Adobe Premier and all aspects of editing within this solution alongside.
- After Effects for motion graphics and or special effects.
- Experience with Google Drive / Workspace and file management.
- Experience with Sony and Canon cameras, as well as setting up equipment such as mic and sound.
- You will be considerate of the use of natural light wherever possible and always be on the lookout for opportunities to frame your shots well.
The Reward for You:
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing travel and franchise companies, the opportunities for you to grow your role and responsibilities are endless.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a name for yourself within a business that is well known within the travel industry and making waves within the franchise sector, plus you can make a real difference in the lives of our newly minted business owners.
As you grow, you can grow within our business. There are ongoing opportunities to progress your career within many areas of our business.
Sounds like a good fit? Apply here for a fast-track to the perfect career.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Executive News Editor - UK News Content
Closing 4 December 2022
Digital Content Editor / Designer
Closing 29 November 2022
- AA plc
Creative Content Designer
Closing 25 January 2023
- perm, remote
Want more Video / Motion Graphics Editor - Online Travel Brand jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.