You’ll be required to help support with any video briefs that comes into the team, from our new travel guides, hotel walkthroughs, destination videos and more. The expectation is for you to maximise content shot from any shoot, to support and drive integrated storytelling across our multiple digital channels.
You will be able to interpret and/or draw out briefs to make sure that the final video supplied engages with the audience for that platform and delivers the brand message. You will be asked to feedback into future shoot briefs to make sure that footage coming back is effective in its technical format and also the content required to make sure that you are able to shape stories for the different digital channels you will be editing video for.
You will be supporting the video team in delivering a variety of new projects that are changing the ways in which we speak to our customers. You will have meticulous attention to detail and this will show not only in how you craft your edits but also in the way you organise yourself and the material you are using. It should be possible for anyone to sit down at your editing machine and simply pick up where you left off.
The Marketing & Customer Experience Division is an exciting and engaging place to work, the way in which we reach audiences and tell stories is evolving and we must support that evolution by bringing to it our excellent storytelling skills and ability to master content and its distribution. It is key to our growth as a business that we produce award winning content which reaches our audiences and promotes the ‘why?’ of the Brand(s) that fall under TUI Group. If you can adapt, learn and flourish in an fast paced environment that is evolving as quickly as the ways in which the customer is consuming video, then this is the role for you.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be the 25th November
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Editing all marketing video briefs that come into the team, including retail digital content and digital advertising briefs.
- Working closely with the Photography & Video Team to make sure you’re across all new content coming in to the team.
- Feeding into upcoming briefs to make sure any shifts in delivery or content requirements are captured to help you be able to shape content to work across digital channels.
- Building relationships with other Marketing Departments: Social; Brand; Digital Advertsiing and retail, to be able to keep across new deliverables but also establish best technical delivery processes and creative executions.
- Using technical expertise and creativity to be able to present ideas and help guide others to understand their vision.
- Drawing out feedback on their work to make sure that the final execution is delivered on time and on brief.
- Experience in video editing and animation/motion graphics
- Advanced in Adobe Premiere & intermediate level in After Effects
- Experience using other CC applications such as: Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator etc.
- Maintain and archive effectively rushes and content supplied to you, ensuring all media items are regularly maintained and accessible to the wider business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience with managing time and delivering projects to deadlines
- Ability to communicate via phone/email in order to coordinate with international colleagues
- Examples/showreel of previous work
ABOUT OUR OFFER:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 16 January 2023
- perm, remote
Multimedia Designer, Digital Learning
Closing 10 January 2023
- Ernst & Young
Closing 31 December 2022
- perm, remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.