Overall Purpose Of The Role:
The Video Editor will focus on concepting, creating and editing moving image content for Jimmy Choo’s various channels - from campaigns, social media, editorial, marketing assets and company films. You will be a skilled visual storyteller and brand champion, a creative problem-solver, capable of juggling multiple briefs at any one time. You will help to shape Jimmy Choo’s moving image content and use your knowledge to inspire our loyal customers whilst also capturing the attention of potential new customers. This role is ideal for someone who has strong experience in the luxury fashion landscape.
Key Responsibilities And Duties:
- Lead the post-production process/editing on all creative video projects.
- Oversee that quality is being maintained across all edits within the team, ensuring that our deadlines are met and all deliverables for the website and social channels are exported in the correct specs, sent to the right people and archived in the right folders.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable animator who can create or edit motion graphics in After effects.
- Ingest, transcode and prep incoming footage for use in Adobe Premiere projects.
- Utilise your passion for music and engage your network of libraries and composers.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Content and VP of Creative Content.
- Actively participate in new idea sessions with team and stakeholders.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications:
- Experience across all areas of editing - including assembly, sound design, colour grading.
- Ability and confidence to direct projects yourself.
- Capabilities to self-shoot some projects.
- Knowledge of live streaming.
- Experience editing and animating content for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube or other online platforms & websites.
- Good visual communication skills - strong design sense with work to demonstrate.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification in related field.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years video editing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Knowledge developing films and motion graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier.
- Knowledge of digitizing/ importing audio and video footage.
- Keep up-to-date with latest trends and techniques in video, film and visual storytelling.
- A passion for film and excellent references and a keen interest in social media trends is a must.
- Someone interested in working on a broad range of content.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able and willing to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivator, creative thinker & problem solver.
- Excellent coordination, organization & prioritization skills.
- Enjoys working in teams as well as independently.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 31 January 2023
- perm, remote
Closing 28 January 2023
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Lead Animator - Cinematics
Closing 31 January 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.