More about the role:
Here, at New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
We invented fast fashion and it’s our colleagues today that continue our journey to create a New Look that everyone loves.
It’s our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
• Edit to a highly creative and technical standard
• Excellent understanding of typographic elements and design principles
• Create engaging content with a focus on fashion and social platforms
• Interpret briefs creatively and respond pro-actively to feedback
• Work collaboratively with Design, Social, Brand and Marketing teams
• Export, conform and adapt files to various delivery specs
• Maintain an organised file structure and working project
• Mix audio, apply basic colour correction and comply with industry standards
• Have an understanding of various camera formats and raw footage, actively research formats
• Understand working structures between After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Familiar with social media platforms and the assets required for delivery i.e. Instagram story and Tik Tok animations etc…
3-5 years min experience in a similar role as well as knowledge of the ecommerce and fashion industry and motion graphics/ video. Post-production knowledge is also essential.
Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Tik Tok, Experience using video and video editing equipment and a proficiency with camera equipment
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You’ll also receive these amazing benefits:
• 40% staff discount
• Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
• Quarterly sample sales
• Season ticket loans
Apply now to find out more!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Animation Supervisor (DNEG Animation)
Closing 13 December 2021
Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor
Closing 14 December 2021
- John Brown Media (part of the dentsu network)
- £25,000 to 40,000 per annum
Closing 12 December 2021
- Empire Design
- £In line with experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.