TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Dublin, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented video editor to join the EMEA Brand and Creative Studio at TikTok.
Working closely with our diverse team of in-house designers, creatives and producers, you will be a part of a global think tank working across many creative touchpoints. If you're an enthusiastic, and energetic team player, who can adapt to the fast-paced environment and passionate about video editing, we'd love to speak with you.
- Experienced at editing highly engaging video content.
- Must have a strong knowledge of video, audio, graphic & post-production process.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to create innovative, compelling video edits.
- Produce high-quality output whilst managing simultaneous work streams and projects.
- Update and refresh existing video creative.
- Organize and media manage video assets.
- Interact regularly with internal and external clients.
- Offer ways to improve asset management, workflow and inter-team processes.
- 5+ years of professional video editing experience in-house or at a creative agency.
- Proficient in Premiere and Encoder.
- Detailed, meticulous and organized.
- Must have the ability to work independently, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in fast paced environments.
- Passionate storyteller and media creator.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to multi-task and seamlessly transition between multiple workstreams.
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment.
- Portfolio of work.
- Footage capturing experience and understanding of equipment for video production.
- Video Colour Grading experience.
- Understanding of motion design and relevant software.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Want more Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.