Are you interested in joining a fast paced and dynamic worldwide marketing team? Do you want to make an impact through mass advertising across Europe?
XCM (cross channel cross category marketing) are the Amazon mass advertising stakeholders where core advertising communications on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We are seeking a Creative Video Editor with a proven track record of managing and delivering innovative advertising across a wide range of media including digital advertising and traditional above the line channels.
The successful candidate will edit engaging and highly engaging video content for Amazon across a growing number of EU locales. The role will generate masters, reversions and cut-downs for various media platforms incl. social and out-of-home. The candidate will have a proven track ability to deliver and finish Amazon ads.
This role will work in close partnership with the Creatives, Campaign managers, Producers and the Design teams to develop adverts that are engaging, scaleable, and adhere to Amazon brand guidelines. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how people consume, share, and engage with digital video as well as having a strong sense of narrative / storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience required.
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects advanced editing skills.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong video editing skills in advertising experiences across a range of media including broadcast and social.
- Good knowledge of current broadcast & social media delivery standards.
- Good working knowledge of SAN / PAM / DAM systems.
- Relevant technical broadcast operations understanding, to include reading of waveform monitors, vector scopes, leaders and audio PPMs.
- In depth knowledge of video codecs, file encoding and deliverables.
- Proficiency in the following software programs: Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Creative, enthusiastic, solution oriented, team player.
- Comfortable and calm under pressure in a fast paced post production environment.
- Experience managing – internal and external stakeholders.
- A second EU language is a plus.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Scientific Editor, Cell
Closing 31 August 2020
- RELX Group
Editor / Motion Designer -Sports-Fashion-Lifestyle-Brand
Closing 16 July 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £250 to 300 per day
Want more Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Series Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.