At GVC, the ambition, focus, energy and character of our digital marketing teams makes sure they’re ready for whatever we throw at them. Bring your skills to a business with the drive to match your own. Bring your resilience, and as part of our London team you’ll make the world’s most amazing entertainment and gaming even more memorable. All underpinned with our commitment to responsibility and ethics. For the good of entertainment.
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as Ladbrokes, bwin, and Coral. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment, to handle and deliver the editing and animation of quick turnaround social videos for partypoker.
The Video Editor will work closely with the existing Motion Graphics Designer and the conceptual design team so that he/she can bring the partypoker brand to life, delivering high quality and innovative content.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Edit poker streams and footage to create engaging social videos. Recognising and highlighting key poker moments.
- Ability to produce very quick turnaround videos for the social channels.
- Support the Motion Graphics Designer on versioning and editing of promotional videos.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion design.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques to deliver innovative work.
Ready to bring it on? Bring your spark and ambition to GVC and you can be adventurous from the start. For the good of entertainment
Social Media Editor
Closing 18 September 2019
- LADbible Group
Closing 13 September 2019
- TJX Europe
Want more Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.