ROLE: Video Editor.
LOCATION: London, SW1W.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Video Editor to join a fast passed, rapidly growing account within the tourism sector. Over the last 12 months the account has moved from tradition media and print to content creation and a social first approach. Going out and shooting TV quality content, OLIVER have helped to give a new look and feel to the way Britain is perceived in international markets and there is only more to
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Assisting in the development of video projects and managing certain video projects independently to deliver the highest quality output.
- Helping to educate the client and provide an understanding of the production process for digital video creation.
- Producing both global master edits with guidance from creative and producers and localised, translated versions for individual markets.
- Contribute to the conceptualisation of projects, vision, sterling and creative development.
- Assist with the development of production plans and schedules.
- Organising and archiving video assets.
- Responding to urgent requests for amends, encodes and delivery.
- Ensuring that server naming and archiving conventions and adhered to.
- Helping to define rules and guidelines to insure constancy throughout edits.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Great org.
- Export knowledge of storytelling and the editorial process.
- Ability to colour correct and create basic support graphics.
- Experience with social first content.
- Expertise with all digital media formats, encoding, transcoding and digital assets management.
- Client facing (on-site role) with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Designed trained to understand typography, movement and layout with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to conceptualise briefs and collaborate with creative team.
- Experience to work across multiple projects to very tight deadlines.
- Proven Leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Closing 15 June 2019
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 14 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Want more Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Colour Grader jobs, Editor jobs, Project Manager jobs, Colour Stylist jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.