Video Editor for Glamour
Fast, dynamic and exciting, GLAMOUR has always been an innovator in the magazine market. Newly-positioned and now publishing across all digital platforms, with enormous social growth and live events in the mix, GLAMOUR is the destination for today’s millennial audience in the UK. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the team bringing the digital and social-first GLAMOUR to life and to work closely with the top brands in the beauty, fashion and luxury marketplace.
Glamourmagazine.com are looking for an experienced video editor with basic camera experience. Additional After Effects and motion graphics skills would be desired.
As part of the newly formed Glamour video team the role will include editing premium content both long and short from for editorial and branded content video.
Working closely with a video producer the ideal candidate will be proficient in Adobe Premiere and used to cutting, motion graphics, basic grading and sound mixing, usually under tight deadlines.
Experience working to briefs and brand guidelines for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram is essential.
Ideally the candidate will also have basic understanding of camera and lighting although the focus will be on editing.
The candidate will occasionally be required to contribute to the creative process ahead of a shoot, as well as tailor the editing style to the specific content.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be confident giving creative input on edits
- You will be comfortable working to a schedule
- Working alongside a video producer to edit both commercial and editorial video for Glamourmagazine.co.uk
- Basic motion graphics abilities e.g. titles and intros
- Understanding the equipment requirements for a studio shoot
- Editing video content for all platforms both commercially and editorially
- Working with a producer to develop and deliver all long and short form content for Glamourmagazine.com
- You may be asked to work on commercial projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Ability to order equipment for a studio shoot (not essential)
- Technical skills in camera work and lighting (not essential)
- Motion graphics
- Sound mixing
- Editing specifically for social media
- Editing both short and long form content on Adobe Premiere
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 18 April 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
AONB Information Officer for Harrogate Borough Council
Closing 7 April 2019
- Harrogate Borough Council
- Pateley Bridge
- part time
- £21,074 - £23,111 pro rata
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.