Video Editor- Snap Show
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 300 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
Snap Shows are a new, exciting, important part of the LAD content output, with several series already live or in production. We are looking to grow our team with our first in house Snap Show Video Editors. As Video editor you will have a great sense of humour and understand why story telling is so important even within platforms like Snap.
What will you be doing?
• Editing Snap shows born of totally original, or sourced social material to live on the Snap Discover page
• Building and briefing graphics packages to brand and accompany those show brands
• Subtitling all video content.
• Build and prep projects ahead of booked edits
• Be confident exporting edits
• Responding to data and notes from producers that will inform future edits and series for Snap
• Attend shoots to help wrangle date when necessary
• Have QC experience
What do you need to have done before?
• Experience of editing content for Snap and a working knowledge of the Discover platform
• Ability to design and create graphics packages for show brands
• Have very strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects
• A creative individual who will be able use editing styles and techniques to produce excellent videos
• Excellent storytelling skills
• Ability to keep to deadlines and multiple projects
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability
• Be conscious of their spelling on content and maintain impeccable grammar and punctuation skills
• Experience of editing content for Snap is a MUST
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 November 2022
- perm, remote
Closing 22 November 2022
- perm, remote
Brand Motion Designer
Closing 26 November 2022
- perm, remote
Want more Video Editor- Snap Show jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.