Video Editor - Facebook
We are looking for Video Editors with experience in editing for Facebook to join our ever growing social video team, working across LADbible Group pages. You will be covering topics such as lifestyle, animals and food.
The role includes writing video scripts, and editing stories for our audiences using archive, creator-shot and original footage including interviews. You must be a strong storyteller, who is full of creative ideas, and able to identify and turn around a shareable story quickly.
You’ll live on social media, and have an understanding of audiences and what makes a shareable and engaging video, as well as how to optimise for different platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Editing UGC and original content for Instagram & Facebook.
- Subtitling all video content.
- Responding to data and notes from Channel Managers.
- Using analytics to understand content performance and inform ideation.
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand.
- Maintaining impeccable grammar and punctuation skills.
- Working to deadlines and engagement targets.
- Taking our editorial video to the next level, by continually developing and improving the quality of our videos.
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience working as a Video Editor editing for large Social Media accounts.
- Experience of editing content for Facebook.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- Be conscious of spelling on content and maintain impeccable grammar and punctuation skills.
- Knowledge of media law, including copyright and consent, and ethical considerations, is also desirable.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice. This is a full time role and will be based in the London OR Manchester office two days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Senior Motion Designer, Apple Music
Closing 17 July 2022
Editor, T Brand International
Closing 20 July 2022
- The New York Times
Want more Video Editor - Facebook jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.