Video Editor - Facebook
We are looking for a Video Editors with an interest in Food, Fashion, Lifestyle & Beauty to join our ever growing social video team, working across LADbible Group pages.
The role includes writing video scripts, and editing stories for our audiences using archive, creator-shot and original footage including interviews. You must be a strong storyteller, who is full of creative ideas, and able to identify and turn around a shareable story quickly.
You’ll live on social media, and have an understanding of audiences and what makes a shareable and engaging video, as well as how to optimise for different platforms.
Experience reviewing data in Facebook Creator Studio as well as an interest in audience feedback is desirable. A journalism background with social media experience – preferably working within a similar role at a content organisation – will stand out.
What will you be doing?
- Pitching, scripting, gathering footage and video editing
- Using analytics to understand content performance and inform ideation
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand
- Maintaining impeccable grammar and punctuation skills
- Working to deadlines and engagement targets
- Taking our editorial video to the next level, by continually developing and improving the quality of our videos
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience working as a Video Editor editing for large Social Media accounts
- In-depth understanding of social media, particularly Facebook
- Experience using Adobe Premiere
- Relevant university degree, equivalent qualification or experience working in social media, video production or other relevant multimedia field
- Knowledge of media law, including copyright and consent, and ethical considerations, is also desirable
- Previous experience of editing for Facebook and other social media channels
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Editor / Senior Editor - Children's Fiction and Non-fiction
Closing 8 October 2021
Senior Editorial Manager
Closing 24 November 2021
- River Island
- £Competitive + Benefits
Social Editor, Video
Closing 24 November 2021
- LADbible Group
- Manchester, London / Flexible Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Video Editor - Facebook jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.