Video Editor And Content Designer
Doubletake is the elevation team within Frasers Group, working across a number of brands within the group.
As a Video Editor and Content Designer you will be responsible for your ranges from cradle to grave and have lots of opportunities to improve your skills and expand your knowledge.
As our Video Editor & Digital Content Designer you will work with both our clients and our internal team, experimenting with new designs, evolving trends and enhancing content all whilst maintaining a good pace of work and project delivery.
With a real opportunity to grow and build on our current video production department we are looking for someone with ambition and confidence to develop and broaden this role and area of our business.
- Create content such as filming and editing online or in person adding transitions, branding, graphics and effects.
- Create video content for social media – This may include Tiktok videos, highlights reels, vlogs and promo videos.
- Editing event footage to optimise quality for post event publication.
- Graphic design for digital content such as Instagram Stories, Feed posts and GIFS
- Filming content for videos such as behind the scenes footage, on the fly videos, promo videos (all equipment will be provided – DSLR and broadcast video camera, lenses, gimble, lighting and mics)
- Good knowledge of shooting and editing processes
- Practical knowledge and experience of working with video production equipment including sound and light
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Premiere Pro and After Effects - essential
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop - desirable
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Use own initiative when creating video content following provided brief and brand guidelines
- Constantly pushing to improve and develop the quality and style of videos
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to post-production schedules, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Adaptability and readiness to work with varying and changing needs and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours when required including weekends and evenings for events
You must be highly competent and experienced in using:
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- The Adobe Suite
- We will supply software licenses and applications as necessary.
- Experienced and comfortable with both filming and editing
- Skilled in camera operation, sound and lighting
- Good practical knowledge of videography, live streaming knowledge would be a bonus but not essential
- Understand tech specs of delivering video and photo content for each social platform (times, formats, aspect ratios)
- Ability to keep up with the latest social media content trends
- Good understanding of capturing audio for video
- Ability to travel
- You must have a stable internet connection and the necessary IT hardware to perform the role effectively on site at events. (An editing machine may be provided after a successful probation period.)
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose
You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Lead 3D and Motion Graphics
Closing 10 October 2022
- AO World PLC
Managing Editor - Heart
Closing 12 October 2022
Closing 5 October 2022
- Jimmy Choo PLC
Want more Video Editor And Content Designer jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.