Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England.
With a growing team of over 600 talented people, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
We are continuing to grow our team to support our existing portfolio and an exciting and ambitious future roadmap, which includes the development of both own-IP titles and licensed-IP titles. Our IP-license partners include Universal (Jurassic World), Formula 1 and Games Workshop (Warhammer).
We are also growing our team to continue the growth of Frontier Foundry, our games label for publishing games developed by carefully selected partner studios.
Purpose of the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented video artist to join our growing Creative Services team. You will be working to help us create engaging video content across all of Frontier’s projects, including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio with a proven track record of delivering successful AAA titles and play an important role in our continued success.
- Creating engaging video content for all our current and future games.
- Help continue to push the quality of the video content that Frontier produces.
- Supporting other disciplines within the current Frontier Creative Services team.
- Filming and producing community assets and assisting in live stream production.
- An interest in video games would be desirable and beneficial.
- Confident, responsive and creative individual, to bring fresh ideas to our team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and the wider company.
- Desire to learn and grow within the company.
- Strong organisational skills.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Experience editing in a professional environment or for a number of clients.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Comfortable working with several stakeholders and working through feedback.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Proactive when approaching problems and looking for solutions.
- Ability to be reactive when necessary.
- Knowledge of and experience with in-game capture.
- Previous industry experience.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A knowledge of the key After Effects plug-ins (Red Giant, Particular, Optical Flares, etc.).
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Want more Video Artist jobs?
Want to find more 2D Artist jobs, 3D Artist jobs, Artist jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Video Designer jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.