Versioning AFX Editor
This Advertising and Production company is looking for an After Effects Editor to work within their adaption department on a range of commercials for the UK and global markets. You will be adapting existing commercials and ensuring they have an impact for the region they're being aired.
- General day-to-day AFX versioning and amends.
- Ammending or building AFX projects in a manner suitable for reversioning.
- Ensuring all broadcast material is broadcast legal and compliant for target market.
- Strong After Effects skills.
- A good understanding of current UK and European broadcast requirements.
- Good Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Great attention to detail, excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
Additional Skills :
- Premiere experience.
- Experience of C4D, Maya.
- Knowledge of 3rd party render software, e.g. Arnold, V-Ray, Redshift.
- Knowledge of tracking software, e.g. PFtrack & Mocha.
- Knowledge of any modelling software (e.g. Modo & Z-Brush) a plus.
Subeditor #Lux #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle
Closing 5 July 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £125 to 140 /day
Closing 21 June 2019
- Sisley Paris Ltd
Want more Versioning AFX Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.