VFX Production Coordinator
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
The VFX Production team as a whole is responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our advertising VFX work. If you have a passion for production and VFX then we want to hear from you!
VFX Production Coordinators are the glue for all of our creative teams. They are the first link between the creative brief and its execution in accordance with the budgeted cost, resources and timeline, helping to shepherd projects through the entire creative life cycle of a project and ensuring that things run smoothy on a global and day-to-day basis. Coordinators support the Producers and VFX Supervisors and complete tasks in close collaboration with them and our Artists.
We're looking for candidates that are resilient, proactive and know how to work and think as part of a team.
- Assisting VFX Producers, Superveisors, Leads & Artists to ensure the smooth running of our VFX Projects, locally in LA and also with global team members.
- Managing schedules and tracking projects to ensure all internal and external targets are met.
- Anticipating deadline challenges and communicating this to other members of the team to problem solve and plan accordingly.
- Managing and running reviews, dailies and calls and relaying back minutes and notes to all involved.
- 2+ years of relevant VFX post-production experience and a good understanding of VFX pipelines and workflows.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work well in a deadline-driven creative environment.
- Adept in prioritizing tasks with excellent organization skills.
- Clear, confident communicator.
- Scheduling experience a plus.
- Experience with shot production tools like Shotgun and f-track also a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Closing 9 November 2019
- Santa Clara Valley
Closing 16 November 2019
- True Film Production
- New York
Want more VFX Production Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.