VFX Production Coordinator - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our London team to work on a huge Immersive project centered around incredibly exciting existing film IP. The wider department works across Episodic Television, Advertising and Immersive shows so there is also opportunity to diversify later.
We are specifically interested in candidates who have already worked as a Production Coordinator within long-form VFX or Immersive shows.
The Production Coordinator is central to visual effects project management and the Immersive department as a whole. They liaise with all aspects of production and post-production in the department and on projects with the Director, Editor, internal VFX Supervisor and Producers, external Producers and Supervisors as well as artists and outsourcing Companies when required. Working closely with and on behalf of the internal VFX Producer they help strategise and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Manage Creative and Head of Department diaries.
- Updating Crew on Ceta.
- Updating PO’s and general information on Ceta.
- Liaising with Crew managers regarding start dates and contract end dates, the departments needs.
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary.
- Ensure production database is kept updated daily with notes and critical information before departing for the day.
- Communicating information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via e-mail.
- Communicating (directly or through the Production Assistant) client sessions and dailies/meeting changes.
- Keep communication flowing from Supervisor to Leads and crew to all other departments.
- Anticipate and communicate issues to Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly.
- Take detailed, comprehensive notes and review with Lead after dailies/rounds.
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists.
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals.
- Manage edits along with the editorial department.
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be expected.
- Previous experience as a Production Coordinator.
- Highly organised.
- First-class time/project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal.
- Basic understanding of live-action and CG based visual effects workflows.
- Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions.
- An interest in Immersive and new technology.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project).
- Good knowledge of shotgun.
- Basic Avid/editorial knowledge.
Other jobs you may be interested in
VFX Production Coordinator
Closing 14 June 2022
Closing 6 July 2022
- Snap Inc.
Production Coordinator EMEA
Closing 28 June 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more VFX Production Coordinator - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.