With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Our Editorial team serves as the key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and the artists around the globe working on our film projects.
- Managing the internal edits of film sequences and shots.
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material.
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions.
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities.
- Creating in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects.
- Proven organizational experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with Linux.
- Basic understanding of color science.
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke.
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats.
- Strong technical background and experience.
- Most of all we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Editorial team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC then please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Editor / Motion Designer -Sports-Fashion-Lifestyle-Brand
Closing 16 July 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £250 to 300 per day
Video Editor - Creative Lab Europe
Closing 19 August 2020
Want more VFX Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Series Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.