User Researcher - User Experience Design Agency - London - £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This user experience design agency based in the City of London are looking for an extremely creative User Researcher with a commitment to using data and human insight to drive design thinking and discover creative solutions.
Responsibilities as a User Researcher
* Lead, manage and deliver a wide range of user experience projects while taking responsibility for the quality of thinking and deliverables and ensuring they run on time and to budget.
* Conduct user research using a variety of methodologies such as one-to-one interviews, ethnographic research, diary studies, focus groups and remote research.
* Develop customer insight to inform meaningful recommendations to achieve your clients' project and commercial objectives.
* Writing and presenting persuasive and authoritative reports and presentations.
Key skills/experience for a User Researcher
* At least two years' experience in a user experience environment, where you have been using insight about people's behaviour and sentiment to inform the design of better digital experiences.
* Experience of secondary research methods such as desk research, landscape mapping, trends research and competitor analysis.
* Excellent communication skills and be confident with client-facing presentations.
* Excellent relationship-building skills with the added ability to create rapport with clients
* They offer 25 days holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards)
* Twice yearly reviews
* Annual bonus scheme
* Matched contributory pension scheme
* Death in service cover
* Private medical cover
If this opportunity is of interest to you please do get in touch!
Design Director for Red Bee
Closing 15 December 2018
- Red Bee Creative
- Depending on experience
Midweight Web/Digital designer
Closing 28 December 2018
- £30,000 to 34,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.