User Interface/Visual Designer
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
As a UI Designer, you are an integral part of product development. You love solving problems, are willing to embrace the unknown and able to work within distributed and cross-functional teams. You are part of a dedicated team committed to producing world-class digital products and services. You share our passion for user centric design and drive to experiment and innovate.
You will be part of one or multiple product development squads, responsible for building engaging products. You have experience working within agile teams and driving forward product goals and metrics. You continuously search for improvements and work with your team to implement them. You should be able to deliver design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements, ranging from prototypes to presentations to style-guides.
This position is within the Infotainment product area. The Infotainment product area in Vodafone enables cutting-edge experiences for our customers by executing strategic external partnerships and developing customer-facing products launched across Vodafone Operating Companies (Countries). The products span areas of Digital Discovery and Distribution, Notifications, Identity, Charging and Offer Provisioning across all Vodafone consumer offerings – Mobile, Broadband/fixed and TV.
• Be part of the product development team, designing high quality user interfaces and experiences.
• Responsible for visual design experience working with UE designers, Product Owners and other squad members towards product goals.
• Develop visual screen options and prototypes to be tested with customers.
• Design and develop visual design patterns, visual systems, and other standards to contribute to Source (Vodafone’s Design System).
• Ensure consistency in visual design across Vodafone products by working with peers in other squads.
Apply if you have:
• At least three years’ experience in UI visual design and at least one year experience in a technology product or service development environment, working within agile teams.
• Able to work effectively in a cross-functional agile team in a fast-moving environment. Must be able to balance priorities, respond positively to change and work with geographically distributed team members.
• Familiar with visual design for mobile phone apps (Android and iOS) and web-based services.
• Able to bring ideas to life, fully versed in responsive design principles using Sketch and InVision, turning concepts into high-quality designs and final assets.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
User Experience Lead
Closing 13 April 2020
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Visual Designer, Brand Studio
Closing 31 May 2020
Want more User Interface/Visual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.