User Experience Designer
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone is a leader in technology communications through mobile, fixed, broadband and TV. We have extensive experience in connectivity, convergence and the Internet of Things, as well as mobile financial services and digital transformation in emerging markets. The Group Design Studio is Vodafone’s global Centre of Excellence, providing digital teams across local markets with innovative design experiences, design guidance, governance, and vision in order to push boundaries and develop award-winning user interactions.
As a UX designer, you are an integral part of our design team and responsible for building digital products across App, Web, Retail and AI. You love solving problems, you are willing to embrace the unknown, and you are able to work in agile teams, driving forward continuous improvements to product goals and metrics. You will be part of a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products and services.
- Identify and create design at appropriate fidelity. Gather and evaluate user requirements, develop concepts, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate both high-level design journeys and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Collaborating effectively with an Agile, multi-disciplinary team. Work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers to define and produce innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Use behavioural and research data to support your design. Be the user and design advocate in the squad delivering high quality design solutions.
- Develop and maintain UX specifications. Understand Vodafone branding and design/accessibility guidelines where relevant.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a work environment with proven record of success.
- Able to work effectively in an agile team with cross-functional competencies in a fast-moving environment.
- Familiar in designing for a wide range of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards.
- Must have a user-centric approach to design, incorporating insights from research into the design with ability to bring ideas to life, fully versed in responsive design principles using Sketch and InVision, turning concepts into high-quality wireframes and journeys.
- Good communication skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts to management and stakeholders.
• Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent.
• Experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer, or a similar discipline.
• Portfolio demonstrating UX capability and design process.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
UX Researcher - eCommerce
Closing 5 July 2020
Senior Design Manager
Closing 26 July 2020
Want more User Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.