User Experience Designer
As a member of AKQA’s User Experience team you will be passionate about user experience, and at the forefront of new thinking and techniques. Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, you will own research, ideation and design, with minimal direction.
The role is located in Milton Keynes on the client site with occasional travel to the London Studio. As part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
User Experience Research and Design:
- Develop award-winning experiences working with AKQA Creative, Planning and Technology teams.
- Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Use/introduce more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution.
- Contribute at a high level to the overall strategic client approach, taking into account relevant marketplace, consumer and technology factors.
- Develop UX solutions for multiple locales while considering: cultural sensitivities, componentisation of solutions for market rollout, language and script requirements.
- Develop UX solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, TV, kiosk, voice, etc.
- Provide feedback to and consultation with Client Services, Creative, Technology, and Project Management teams throughout the duration of the project.
- Achieve high-quality project deliverables, meet deadlines and work within estimations.
- Reach personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Receive internal and external client satisfaction.
- Hit KPIs and target metrics defined for site success.
- Ensure work is to the highest possible standards at all times, and that client presentations are engaging and inspiring.
- Client acceptance and approval of user experience design deliverables.
- Work with Project/Account Management/Creative/Technology and other members of the Strategy team to accurately scope projects.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical developments and successfully apply these to work practices.
- Deliver the highest-quality AKQA solutions that live up to our values of innovation, quality, service and thought.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Assistant Designer - Boyswear (4 months)
Closing 7 January 2020
Digital Designer (CRM Focus)
Closing 13 December 2020
- Sweaty Betty
- competitive, plus benefits
Want more User Experience Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.