User Experience Designer – ICG Digital Studio
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
You will join the ICG Central UX Design team, which has responsibility for leading UX across the entire ICG organisation, including Global Markets, Treasury and Transaction Solutions, Private Banking and Investment Banking.
You will work on high-profile cross-department projects, performing research, and working with clients and business partners to understand the problem space, using co-creation and workshops to formulate solutions, and then creating intuitive and delightful UX designs that create best-in-class experiences for our clients.
The central team also drives standards and best practices across the organisation, and you will have a role in shaping and developing these standards, as well as reaching out into global UX and development teams to give support and guidance on UX standards and best practices.
There is significant opportunity to bring your own style and creativity into this role, along with the chance to work in an innovative environment.
- Apply a formalised process/approach (e.g. design thinking) to ensure high quality, repeatable results.
- Perform detailed UX research and fully understand the problem space, define user journeys, create personas, and identify metrics and data that can support decision-making.
- Work closely with users, stakeholders, business analysts, product managers and development teams to brainstorm and co-create ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Perform various flavours of testing to validate and inform design decisions.
- Provide the development team with high quality assets, handover and ongoing guidance to ensure they have all they need to implement your designs, with regular UX review checkpoints as needed.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design.
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative ideas and can-do attitude.
- Excellent skills in a professional design tool e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, AdobeXD, Axure.
- Ability to portray ideas and concepts, quickly and clearly, via paper-based sketching.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- HTML/CSS/JS development skills – nice to have.
Senior Footwear Designer, Mens - Maternity Cover
Closing 1 September 2020
- Ted Baker
Closing 30 August 2020
Want more User Experience Designer – ICG Digital Studio jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Customer Experience Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.