Unity Developers (Jnr, Md, Snr)
If you are a passionate Unity developer who would like to work with a creatively focused studio that works with global brands to create cutting edge experiences and games we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a range of experience levels to join our team, from junior to mid/senior. Remote working is expected initially with a transition back to being based from our Cardiff studio once things are back to normal.
Creativity and the eagerness to learn are critical, however first and foremost, it is essential that you are able to use Unity to a high standard and code confidently in C#.
Your experience and skills:
Ideally, you’ll have experience and understanding of the following:
- Mobile AR - AR Foundation Experience preferred but Core / Kit is still good.
- Photon Multiplayer Experience (Other Unity networking technologies still a plus).
- Cloud Anchor (Google, Azure) experience.
- VPS experience (Localization).
- Good experimental mindset.
- Debugging code.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined team.
- Git / Version control knowledge.
- Have experience with Unity to create XR experiences.
- Have experience with integration of external APIs.
- Have experience with integration of animated characters with mechanim rigs.
- Have experience in developing networked games.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Unity 3D developer to make a significant contribution to a challenging project. You should be interested in new and emerging technologies, be able to troubleshoot and fix problems as they occur, and strike the right balance between perfection and delivery.
- You should be comfortable working in a lean startup environment and contributing as part of an agile delivery team.
- You should have a project mentality; always be questioning how the product could be improved, ensuring our work is focused on the agreed outcomes, the project vision and purpose.
- You should be comfortable with all stages of the project life cycle, from creative concepting, to initial experimentation and requirements gathering through to delivery and support.
- You should be used to working on large projects: prioritising work streams, working across different media, working efficiently and managing your own time, presenting in meetings, fleshing out concepts, working alongside others effectively, and liaising with our large extended team to bring everything to fruition to your own exacting standards.
- Flexible and open to direction and iteration.
- Familiar with fast prototyping (white boxing) for testing.
- Ability to communicate and work with other artists, other developers & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Prepared to learn new tools during production.
- Proactive and ready to share information and assets.
Market-led salaries entirely dependant on experience and skillset ranging upwards from c£20k (plus benefits; gym etc) for junior roles.
No recruitment agencies just yet please, we know where you are if needed.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Game Designer - Senior
Closing 12 December 2021
- Electronic Arts
Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Karen Millen & Coast
Closing 12 December 2021
Closing 11 December 2021
Want more Unity Developers (Jnr, Md, Snr) jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, Software Developer jobs, Software Engineer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, Gaming IT Technician jobs, Gaming Programmer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.