UX and Graphic Designer
Our client, Parcel Monkey Group, provides delivery solutions for customers, SME businesses and large retailers through their three brands - Parcel Monkey, Cloud Fulfilment and ETrak. The first one is a global Parcel Delivery Comparison Site, used by millions of users to compare and book parcel delivery services. Cloud Fulfilment is an e-commerce logistics and fulfilment provider, designed for up-and-coming online brands. The most recent addition to the group, ETrak implements cross-border e-commerce delivery to establish retailers with demanding e-commerce delivery requirements.
They are now looking for an experienced UX and Graphic Designer to optimise the usability of their sites. Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will also need to create assets for landing pages and contribute to their brand development.
Your day to day duties:
- Managing user research and testing to validate new design concepts.
- Working across the teams to oversee user experience of products’ end-to-end process.
- Creating concepts, wireframes and mock-ups for new website landing pages.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise user journey.
- Supervising existing assets’ library and designing and/or sourcing for new ones (display creative, HTML email templates or even video).
- Leading illustration and animation projects for digital use.
- Introducing creative solutions to go beyond CMS and platform limitations.
- Proven record of designing successful best-in-class e-commerce websites compliant with user needs.
- In-depth experience conducting UX research.
- Efficient in designing solutions for complex technical products and services.
- Visual Design skills (competent in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography) and aesthetic sense of how they impact user experience and purchase.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on design innovation.
- Illustration or animation knowledge would be desirable.
- Comfortable user of web analytics and other data sources as well as Sketch.
- Creative problem-solver ready to shift between variety of audiences, brand identities and design challenges.
- Analytical and methodical, able to balance intuition and creativity with user-centred design and business outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary companywide bonus
- Private medical insurance
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Employer pension scheme
This is a full time, permanent position working from home/remotely.
Pure Human Resources work in partnership with Parcel Monkey Group in providing HR and Recruitment support. No applications from agencies please.
Graphic and Branding Designer - Menswear
Closing 1 December 2020
- perm, from remote
Senior UX Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Want more UX and Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.