Reports into: Head of Digital.
Responsible for Managing: N/A.
At Dewynters we believe experience is everything. From those we share together at theatres and concerts, exhibitions or sports events, to those we enjoy at home or online, every experience matters. Established in 1872 and based in central London, we’re a fully integrated advertising and marketing agency specialising in live events, entertainments and the arts. Key accounts include The Lion King, Tutankhamun Exhibition, The Bodyguard, The Solheim Cup, ATP Tennis Finals, The Book of Mormon and Marvel Universe LIVE!.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing transformation of the digital user journey for some of the biggest brands in live entertainment, sports and the arts.
As an experienced UX/UI Designer, you’ll join our hard-working team ready and eager to meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment with confidence and enthusiasm.
• Use your responsive web and mobile design experience to ensure a clear design strategy across the range of our digital projects.
• Create user journeys, storyboards, personas etc.
• Detailed interface design (wireframes, prototypes).
• Development and presentation of full website designs.
• Ongoing and day-to-day management of the fulfilment of design briefs, working in collaboration with other members of the team and across the agency to deliver to client’s briefs.
• Continual proactivity on campaigns, developing initiatives and ideas in collaboration with other members of the studio, to provide clients with exciting, innovative developments to their products.
• Working with developers to complete full user testing.
• Proven UX/UI and design experience including wireframing, website development and ideally brand development.
• Experience in delivering digital strategy, guidelines and roadmaps.
• User testing and research capabilities.
• A strong portfolio of user-centric, responsive and well-researched design.
• A solid understanding of UX best practice across web and mobile.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) together with excellent presentation skills.
• Skill stack: Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, Invision.
• Flexible working attitude, with the ability to think on your feet and juggle conflicting priorities - a creative problem-solver.
• Meticulous attention to detail, the ability to show initiative, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
• A team player, with the ability to work under pressure in a busy and constantly changing environment, whilst delivering a highly professional service.
• A wider appreciation of current design trends.
If you think this job is for you please send your updated CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations and why you are the right person, to the recruitment email address.
What can we offer you?
We offer a whole array of benefits including:
• Competitive salary.
• 23 days holiday rising to 28 days holiday (includes the Christmas shut-down).
• Flexible working.
• Private health Insurance.
• Career development and training opportunities.
• Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
• Life assurance.
• Season ticket loan.
• Cycle2Work Scheme.
• Complimentary theatre/entertainment tickets.
Closing 3 January 2020
start January 2020
- Dekko Limited
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Closing 3 January 2020
Want more UX/UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.