Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and on boarding process until further notice.
What will you be doing?
The User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Designer clearly understands the business objective; target capabilities and end user requirements related to a specific product or proposition and translates these requirements into high-quality user experiences on relevant platform/s.
They map out happy and sad journey paths to understand user journeys, and apply in depth knowledge of user centred design, creating wire frames, enabling an optimised customer experience. They also act an integral part of the design team incorporating high fidelity visual concepts, typography and imagery on to the wire frames; creating user interfaces (for example mobile apps) which display the desired look, style and experience for the user.
Who are we looking for?
- Works closely with the Chapter Lead to design and direct high-quality user interfaces and experiences.
- Endorses the use of design frameworks and toolkits, and drives consistency and effectiveness amongst teams championing user-centred design and ensures adherence to Source governance standards and guidelines.
- Continuously searches for improvements and design innovation to apply to the product/platform which advances the customer experience and works with the squad/team to implement them successfully.
- Defines design deliverables and accurately estimates the scope and timeline for delivering the work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creates online/digital customer journeys aimed at reaching specific business outcomes to understand happy and sad journey paths / user-flows.
- Develops wireframes with layouts designed to optimize the customer experience, driving NPS and conversion.
- Works collaboratively and engages with markets/product teams to define and document user experience requirements for a channel/product/service, ensuring requirements are grounded in technical feasibility and based on open standards (eg HTML and CCS).
- Applies user centred and data driven design methodologies to inform the end to end design with requirements, use cases, concept visualisation, prototyping, user research and interaction patterns in the creation of modular design systems.
- Interprets and executes briefs from the Product Owner through delivery of high quality design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements (eg prototypes, presentations and style-guides) which align to Vodafone design standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively as part of the Squad, designing and developing visual design patterns, visual systems, colour palettes and other standards within a User Experience environment, which enhance the product and optimise the customer experience.
- Modern Marketing Leadership.
- Digital Experience Platforms.
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight.
- Analytics, Optimisation and Measurement.
The future is exciting.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Menswear Graphic Designer
Closing 1 August 2020
UI / Visual Designer
Closing 26 July 2020
Want more UX/UI Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.