UX/UI Designer- GamingThis job listing has expired
UX/UI Designer- Gaming - £40,000
The client is a market leader within the gaming industry, they are looking for a new UX/UI Designer to come into their team in Central London. They are looking for the candidate to work across 4 different international sites across the globe (Web and mobile).
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a vast amount of projects at an international level, you will report to the lead designer, but you will have a huge opportunity to push your own ideas forward and develop them!
It is key to be a true problem solver, extremely customer/ user-focused and to keep in mind that solving a problem always start by formulating the right problem.
• Work closely with the Design Lead, Product Managers, Developers and other internal stakeholders to create and iterate design solutions that meet customer and business requirements
• Cover all areas of design including user experience design, graphic design and user interface design as a key member of a multidisciplinary squad
• Own, manage and execute the design of marketing and advertising assets adhering to the brand guidelines
• Be involved in small to large-scale projects from the earliest discovery stages through design, development, test, release and measurement
• Produce wire-frames, visual designs and prototypes for stakeholder and customer feedback
• Participate in regular innovation sessions, usability workshops, product reviews, and design sprints
• Go beyond the requirements of the creative brief and be willing to challenge assumption
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Closing 20 April 2018
- £40,000 to 43,000 p/a
Want more UX/UI Designer- Gaming jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Games Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.