UX/UI Designer - 3 Month FTC
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM:
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As the UX/UI Designer you will report into the Lead Digital Designer and be responsible for supporting in the replatform project as well as any ad hoc BAU tasks. You will be working closely with the Lead and Senior Designer, Senior Content Manager and replatform team. You will be comfortable working in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment, and keep a cool head under pressure. It goes without saying that you will be a talented individual with excellent organisational skills, passionate about what you do and joining a forward thinking digital team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Working with the In-house team reviewing UX prototypes from external agency
- Feeding back on UI designs from external agency with In-house teams
- Work on App design & Social content
- Design and development of responsive HTML web pages including homepages, landing pages, feature pages
- Creating engaging layouts for content across the website, external communications and creative projects, working closely with the Lead Digital Designer and Senior Designer to maintain brand coherence
- Working on Email marketing, banners and any other ad hoc tasks
- Suggest creative solutions to website and App challenges, including but not limited to, driving engagement with content, conversion and brand experience
- Input into checkout, my account pages, content pages
- Liaise with developers to create a pipeline for website modifications and improvements, working with and inputting into the business roadmap
- Bring expertise in UX design to replatform projects including research, testing and suggesting solutions for challenges within timeframe and site limitations
- Working with the digital design team on the development for the App
- Contribute to digital design resources and processes, including prioritisation, expectation management and communication of deadlines and ETAs across departments
- Ownership of design for assigned digital projects for all global sites, working to the Digital Content and Development Roadmaps
- Develop and test new and existing website strategies, and identify any technical problems
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the website
- Lead and own all assigned projects, making sure they are delivered both on spec and of the highest quality
- Deliver results under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Previous replatform project work is preferred
- Strong background in UX and UI design
- You champion UX, experience in creating lo-fi wireframes and user journeys - to hi-fi mockups
- Responsible for championing a mobile first approach
- Practical, commercial experience in user centered design for UI
- Strong background in e-commerce and website architecture
- App design experience as well as Motion graphics and animation
- Portfolio preferable to demonstrate exposure to retail/fashion industry
- Solid understanding and awareness of Accessibility
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Experience of email design best practice, and design for social campaigns
- You are passionate about delivering creative solutions that deliver for both the user and the business
- You strive to ensure creative high standards are maintained
- A natural creative who listens to team members, question to deliver clearly articulated design rationale
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organised
- A Team player
- Passionate about our brand and the industry we work in
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM:
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Designer - Brand Identity & UI
Closing 16 March 2022
- Fountain Podcasts
- London (Remote)
- Project, Freelance
£200 to 300 per day
Senior Creative Designer - 12 month contract
Closing 13 March 2022
- Reading, Remote
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Senior Designer (Denim)
Closing 31 January 2022
- New Look
- remote, temp to perm
Want more UX/UI Designer - 3 Month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.