UX Senior Designer
About The Role:
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Senior Designer to work as part of the Coral Design team supporting Coral TV and the customer screen system. You will create and deliver eye-catching, engaging designs for social media, internal communications and marketing campaigns featured in the retail estate, ensuing the product is consistent throughout, in accordance with Coral Brand Guidelines.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in planning and managing the design team workload/output
- Design of internal staff communication material for print.
- Design of static graphics for screen based product; both information pages and marketing content, according to market requirements.
- Design and updating of central TV broadcast graphics.
- Creation/editing of coded templates to form pages for display on screens.
- Design creative elements for social media
- Deputise for HODP at meetings and planning sessions
- A Degree or Diploma qualification (or Foundation or BTEC Diploma) in a recognised graphic design, illustration or art & design course.
- A good level of experience in Adobe Creative Suite in particular Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience of a form of script writing such as HTML or similar.
- Any experience of design for print and web.
- Experience of SQL coding would be advantageous.
- Understanding of, and passion for sports and basic knowledge of sports betting and gaming is an advantage.
So if you are enthusiastic, thrive on working in a friendly and professional Design team, have a true passion for providing great service while working in a fast paced, changing environment, dictated by market opportunities, then working at Coral could be right for you!
Previous experience of our industry isn’t essential, as we’ve got some great training available for you when you start and throughout your career with us!
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application. We’re waiting to hear from you!
What the process looks like:
• Cv and Application review
• Phone screening call with Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Coral Adam (Please get in touch if you've any questions!)
• 1st interview with Head of UX
• Short task to complete and present back at 2nd interview with Head of UX
• Offer and Celebrations!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Product Design Lead
Closing 1 February 2023
- Sky UK
- Osterley, Leeds
Closing 28 January 2023
- perm, remote
£38,000 to 40,000 per annum
Graphic Designer with Digital Experience Manager - Accenture Creative
Closing 31 January 2023
Want more UX Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.