- Exceptional understanding of Ecommerce best practises, responsive web design, and digital technologies
- Experience in optimising journeys for web, App and International experiences
- Ability to gather meaningful insights to drive digital change and influence our iterative testing, experience and experimentation strategies.
- Analyse data, both quantitative and qualitative to validate your hypothesis
- Preform detailed heuristic and competitor analysis to drive innovation
- Create detailed documentation of key insights and ability to commutate to the wider teams
- Ability to collaborate with UX designers, front-end developers to execute solutions
- Communicate with wider trading teams to optimise campaigns and regional experiences
- Collaborate with our core the data analytics team to study conversion funnels and identify opportunities
- Execute experiments and experiences strategies
- Analyse and build reports identifying test performances
- Build usability lab criteria and user participant profiles
- Work with Junior UX Executives to ensure iterative testing cycle and experience strategies are delivered
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce UX & Delivery team, across one of the most exciting retail businesses in the UK. Reporting into the Head of UX and Digital Delivery you will be responsible for delivering and executing our insight, optimisation and experience strategies. You’ll be collaboratively working with a well-established UX and technical delivery team with experience in delivering in a fast-agile environment, consisting of UX researchers, designers, developers, data analysts, junior UX executives, program managers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to continuously optimise and personalise your hypothesis, using tools such as Google Analytics 360, Monetate and Content Square. The role will require you to collaborate with Footasylum’s Digital trading team to improve and add consistency to our campaign experiences.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience +3 year in similar role
- Good Ecommerce knowledge with an understanding of retail and Ecommerce trading
- Portfolio of insights that have resulted in measurable improvements
- Experienced working with UX Designers
- Analytical and commercially minded
- Ability to recommend and commutate ideas
- Able to report on performances
- Ability to react quickly based on data or trading information
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- Able to work independently and as part of an extremely collaborative team
Senior UX Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Senior UX Designer
Closing 16 December 2020
Want more UX Researcher jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.