Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile and tablet devices, and hundreds of Internet-connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, set-top boxes and living room devices.
The Amazon Prime Video User Experience Design team is seeking a Manager of UX Design to lead our Web design team and partner closely with other leaders on our iOS and Acquisition design teams. As a key leader for Prime Video, you will work across product, research, design, tech and business teams to synthesize the customer needs and business opportunities that define our roadmap and UX architecture. As a role model for mixed method design & research best practices, you will leverage a deep understanding of customer needs, strong technical acumen, and strategic long-term business thinking to drive vision, execution of next generation initiatives, as well as deliver across ongoing releases for Prime Video’s web and iOS experiences.
You are a consumer-focused, data-driven, creative leader who has successfully designed and delivered high impact products at global scale. You are a sought-after advocate for design excellence. You lead with strong, hands on, design and technical expertise and are skilled at developing and socializing innovative vision throughout organizations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.
▪ 7+ years of experience designing complex consumer facing digital products and experiences (preferably cross platform web, mobile, device, 10ft, software, or other media).
▪ A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates industry-leading design and business success.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
▪ Experience designing for content, services, and e-commerce in a global context.
▪ Expert knowledge of prototyping and testing at large and small scale.
▪ Inspiring and precise executive level communication and presentation skills.
▪ Proficiency using contemporary design tools to solve complex problems and communicate in visually stunning detail.▪ Experience relying on analytics and data to shape product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
▪ Committed to learning and teaching professional and technical knowledge.
▪ Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
▪ Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
▪ Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Social Media Designer (12 Month FTC)
Closing 19 September 2019
- perm, temp
Senior Product Designer
Closing 17 September 2019
- American Express
Want more UX Manager jobs?
Want to find more Design Manager jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.