UX Lead - LADbible GroupThis job listing has expired
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
This role is responsible for leading the UX function within our Tech department. You will be required to facilitate the ideation and implementation for visual design and interaction of all LADbible Group products across the portfolio of brands in different formats which include and not limited to Desktop, Mobile Web, Native IOS, Android, tvOS, Android TV, watchOS, Android Wear.
Will have a passion for creating for creating compelling experience which satisfy user goals and be comfortable engaging in both design and research with experience across a broad range of UCD methodologies.
Our UX team acts as a critical bridge and contributor to our engineering and product owners. Our aim is to propose and validate compelling experiences to satisfy our business goals and consumers through a combination of design and research activities.
- Lead project work through across our entire portfolio: LADbible, SPORTbible, Pretty52 and more.
- Leading and executing UX design and research projects in collaboration with the wider business.
- Ability to communicate the core principles of your design thinking through documentation, collaboration, discussion, workshops and presentations
- Utilising Lean UX and User Centred Design methodologies. We feel that user research is critical to producing simple, usable experiences.
- Managing, coaching and supporting a more junior member of the UX team
- Maintain consistency of brand across LADbible brands as per the company brand guideline and implementing sound UX design patterns to help consistency of user experience
- Take command of the design workload which reflects the priorities of the business
- Provide feedback to members of the design team and external departments to help improve the productivity, quality and working practices of everyone who interacts with the design department.
- Previous experience operating as a Lead User Experience Designer
- A demonstrable experience of working closely with stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of affordances and constraints across a broad range of device platforms: including mobile, tablet, desktop web, Android and iOS.
- Experience of planning and executing on project activities (e.g. journey mapping, prototypes) working in collaboration with product owners and developers
- An extensive experience of producing sketches, wire-framing, user flows, UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Understanding the information architecture for multi-platform workflows of the products
- Experience of using design tools, ideally sketch, zeplin, balsamic, invision, pen + paper, principle, adobe cc.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 July 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Closing 6 July 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 24,000 p/a
Want more UX Lead - LADbible Group jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.