Customer (or User) Focus:
• Works collaboratively with research to help identify opportunities to better understand customer’s needs.
• Understands how his/her role impacts customer satisfaction.
• Analyses and interprets what is happening in the market, driven by the latest news/incidents, particularly competitive announcements and events.
Creative Problem Solving:
• Can work proactively with technology, product and other key stakeholders to come up with new and creative ideas.
• Can generate new ideas by analysing product data for insights.
• Proposes solutions when faced with a new design challenge.
• Seeks new ideas from other internal stakeholders.
• Define user experience concepts and components for the product or project using tools such as wireframes, prototypes, and process flow diagrams.
• Works with UX Researcher to understand the user needs.
• Collaborate on when to execute usability testing for applicable projects.
• Deliver established UCD solutions/processes.
• Good interaction design skills and attention to detail.
• Introduces new design patterns and style guides.
• Can clearly articulate design rationale and concepts
Data Driven Analysis & Testing:
• Proactively uses data to establish key metrics for projects.
• Explores data from analytics packages, customer insight or other sources to understand context of research work.
• Identifies gaps where data is needed.
• Regularly tests design work with users in partnership with UX Research team.
• Iterates research methods based on testing and data analysis.
• Has a very good knowledge of the tech stack of the organisation.
• Understands the nuances of designing for different platforms.
• Uses design software (ie Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe suite) to intermediate level.
• Builds good working relationships with tech teams.
• Uses relevant tools for communicating designs to developers.
• Continually develops depth and breadth in key competencies
• Takes concrete actions relating to feedback to improve performance
• Actively seeks feedback from others
• Understands own strengths and weaknesses and looks for opportunities to build on both
Solves Problems and Analyses Issues:
• Is able to ask effective questions and collect facts from multiple sources in order to solve problems
• Is able to effectively identify and analyse problems and propose solutions
• Effectively manages day-to-day issues and problems without intervention
• “Brainstorms“ with others to look for different approaches to current process and tasks
• Looks for opportunities to develop new ideas or thinking within own role
• Experiments with new ideas as part of role
Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically:
• Demonstrates effective conversational skills, including active listening and questioning
• Shares information relevant to own role
• Participates in team presentations
Collaboration and Teamwork:
• Encourages co-operation between all members of the team
• Seeks team members’ input and expertise; facilitates open and interactive discussion of matters affecting the team
• Helps people to resolve conflict
• Identifies and removes barriers to team performance
• Identifies ways for further collaboration across teams
• Establishes rapport with others on the team and across teams
• Works effectively with others to get work done
• Treats all individuals with respect
• Handles difficult situations, minimising conflict
At Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We encourage applicants and employees to tell us about any health issues they may have to allow us to put in place reasonable adjustments that may support applicants in the application process and support employees to succeed in their role.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 17 November 2021
- RSA Group
Web and Graphic Designer
Closing 29 September 2021
- Beano Studios
- Colchester (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Sr UX Designer
Closing 14 November 2021
- RELX Group
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.