UX Design at Amazon brings the practices of Interaction Design, Visual Design and other product design disciplines together into a single, user-centric design enterprise. Our UX designers are experienced product design generalists who are capable of producing great UI concepts, developing those concepts into complete and well-documented frameworks, producing great visual concepts, and developing and delivering those concepts in high fidelity with highest-quality fit and finish.
The Business Analytics and Software Engineering Team exists within Global Customer Fulfillment Services to support the next generation of processes and technology through the development of robust data sets, operator tools, and mobile applications. Our rapid pace of application development means you will be involved in project conception, design, development, and deployment. As such, you will work directly with subject matter experts across Worldwide Operations, Amazon Robotics, Finance, and our Industrial Engineering Teams. You will work directly with customers during deployment, giving you an opportunity to see your work in action, quickly gain feedback, and learn from your design choices.
As a UX designer, you will own and drive the design for multiple applications and platforms that support Global Customer Fulfillment Services. You must be able to tackle complex technical interaction problems. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers, leading design throughout the strategy, design, and development life-cycle.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Create, communicate, and test customer journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, motion and transitions, HiFi interactive prototypes, and visual design
· Deliver CX specs, assets, and redlines to engineers.
· Own the CX from beginning to end, including working hand-in-hand with engineers and PMs until the product/feature is built to spec, polished, and achieving the CX and business goals.
· Work inventively around constraints and navigate ambiguous situations.
· Create guidelines and evangelize best practices to create an excellent customer experience for Amazon users.
· Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers and engineers to develop world class results.
· Build relationships and communicate effectively with local and remote cross-functional teams.
· Present designs to senior management, defending design decisions, advocating for the customer, and building consensus.
· Ardently defend the customer as well as internal and external business needs.
· Rigorously generate data to build a deep understanding of products in order to make informed design decisions.
· Bachelor’s degree in design related field or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge and use of human-centered design to create and define requirements that deliver world-class customer experiences.
· Ability to simplify complex operational processes and translate them into elegant user interfaces.
· Understanding of information architecture, user interface design, and visual design sensibility.
· Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior level stakeholders.
· Experience with prototyping tools e.g. Flinto, Principle, Framer, Invision.
· Professional portfolio of design work.
Highly skilled in both visual and UX design.
Ownership, bias for action, and passion for building a world-class CX.
· Creativity, strategic thinking, solid design process.
· Excellent written, communication and storytelling skills.
· Ability to deliver high-quality solutions in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
· Responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a collaborative, multi-tasking environment.
· A passion for connected devices.
· Experience with learning system design.
· Experience with voice-driven product design.
· Experience with motion design.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.
Senior Product Designer, Payments
Closing 19 July 2019
- New York
User Experience (UX) Researcher, Uber Eats
Closing 19 July 2019
- New York
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.