Our client is looking for a broadly skilled UX designer who can tackle different kinds of design problems related to introducing (and improving) Calendar features for paying customers. This work will be done independently or in collaboration with other designers.
- Own and design new features in Figma - from initial concept to final execution.
- Support senior designers on design of larger features
- Work with PM and UXR to understand, define and validate solutions via testing and consultation with users
- Take already in-progress work to the final stages, fine-tuning it and working with engineers to ensure designs are implemented to a high standard, whilst maintaining the integrity of the design system.
- Well versed in Figma, including using / maintaining and extending component libraries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional portfolio with examples of past design system work
- Visual design skills - this is not a specific VisD role but you would be expected to deliver fully-executed designs to a high standard of visual quality, and make good visual design decisions when working outside of standard components.
- Motion skills / animation are not required but a big plus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 December 2021
- Virgin Media
Closing 7 December 2021
- AO World PLC
Mid-Weight Digital Designers
Closing 11 December 2021
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.