UX DesignerThis job listing has expired
London-based communications consultancy and creative agency are looking for a senior UX Designer.
Clients of this agency benefit from their full-service agency expertise, providing an integrated, responsive service that covers brand, internal and sustainability communication as well as corporate and financial reporting, all underpinned by market-leading digital capabilities.
We’re looking for a Senior User Experience designer with strong creative skills, to help plan, structure and create better, more truly user-centred corporate web sites and other online interfaces. In this role you will work closely with other designers, consultants, project managers and the tech team. You will not only have a deep knowledge of best practice UX, and a keen interest in harnessing user data and other forms of research to inform a thorough, evidence based approach, but also strong creative and aesthetic capabilities which you can bring together to help clients meet their often complex and challenging digital communication objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with some of the UK and Europe’s leading companies, using your skills and judgment to help reinforce the agency’s long-standing reputation as an innovative, insightful and forward looking digital agency.
Purpose of the role
The Senior UX Designer will be a senior member of the creative team, reporting to one of the three Creative Directors. The role has four main elements.
- Playing a lead role in the plan and designing of effective UX structures and designs for the portfolio of leading UK and European corporates.
- Playing a key role in converting new business opportunities as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Contributing to the writing and publication of relevant research and thought leadership
- Promoting UX as an essential discipline within the business, helping other functions understand how to present, cost and manage UX services for clients
- Working with an experienced and award-winning digital design team and an experienced in-house dev team to realise UX work
The principal UX responsibilities for the role include:
- Input into creative pitches (diagrams, annotations, UX voice)
- Managing user testing, (internal tests, card sorting and tree tests)
- Defining user tasks / journeys
- Documenting Functionality requirements
- Production of both low-fidelity and high fidelity wireframes, for both internal use and clients
- Development of rapid prototypes, using platforms such as Azure or Invision
- Planning, designing and documenting information architectures, including sitemaps, taxonomy and template/component extent
- Creating functional specifications for both internal tech teams and external build agencies
- Raising the profile for UX function/methodology within company
The principal design responsibilities for the role include:
- Setting design parameters (responsive grids)
- Creating design and UI patterns (e.g. navigation)
- Establishing template/component workflow (alongside page designs)
- Ensuring project goals are maintained during design development
- Conceptual and visual design across a wide range of digital applications
- Digital design background driven by user experience
- Solid technical knowledge and the experience framing design within frameworks and technical form
- Ability and experience distilling complex ideas into workable solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, well-established and well respected agency, who have been helping organisations communicate effectively since 1978 and currently have active relationships with around 50 leading companies across the UK and Europe.
Just in the last five years this agency has won over a hundred awards on behalf of their clients and currently employ around 90 people. They are a full service agency, with the capability to consult, create, deliver and maintain large scale, multidisciplinary programmes for significant international clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Online Designer for The White Company
Closing 1 November 2017
- The White Company
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.