As our UX Designer you'll be responsible for the review, design and optimisation of all online customer journeys. The aim is to create journeys that maximise customer satisfaction and drive business value.
You will be obsessed about the customer and be the voice the customer through the product development phase. You will help shape the testing programme, optimisation and development strategy to optimise Halfords.com and the overall end to end journey. This is a highly collaborative role working with the wider teams within the business.
The UX manager will champion the customer and act as a point of convergence between research, visual design and technical design.
- As a key part of the UX and Product team, be the advocate for key features and functions that address the business objectives whilst meeting the customer needs.
- Be the expert in your key area, supporting other areas of the business in their understanding of it – how to sell it, how to support it, and maintaining communication between teams.
- Lead the processes around user research, concept testing, and usability testing; conduct competitive audits and market research - and convert findings into design decisions
- Lead rapid iterative “discovery” streams (using various prototyping tools and significant usability testing) to validate ideas quickly and minimize engineering effort.
- Immerse yourself in insights, competitor analysis, user research and qualitive and quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
- Work closely with digital product + delivery teams, business analysts, developers, and adjoining teams in head office.
- To brief requirements to UI designers and review outputs
- Validate design through usability testing
- Extensive customer journey design, evaluation and optimisation experience.
- Experience with A/B & MVT testing
- Self-motivated and excellent communicational skills
- Hard working, resourceful, and flexible.
- Able to inspire and influence cross functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Act quickly and decisively using good judgement in making decisions and performing actions
We open to remote working on this role but some travel to our support centre in Redditch Worcestershire and or our London hub will be required at times.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 24 October 2021
- TUI Group
Closing 28 October 2021
- £29,924 per annum
Closing 14 December 2021
- TUI Group
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.