Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile & tablet devices, and hundreds of smart TVs, set top boxes, and game consoles.
The Prime Video UX Design team is seeking a highly motivated UX Designer to design Prime Video on desktop and mobile web globally.
In a collaborative environment, you’ll drive design from early-stage conceptual design all the way through final delivery and launch. You’ll work closely with product management, engineering, and executive leadership across Prime Video in our Seattle and London offices, as well as with other organizations and product teams across Amazon. Your focus will be designing a highly-performant and feature-rich experience for customers to enjoy on their web devices. You will have ownership of features from vision to execution but will also guide a studio of designers on how to craft the best experiences for the web.
· Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
· Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback.
· Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
· Multiple years of design experience.
· Extensive years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
· Proven years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for consumer-focused apps or websites.
· Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers on implementation of designs.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various digital product teams.
· Experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design.
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD.
· Proficiency in a variety of prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer, Flinto.
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
UI / Visual Designer
Closing 26 July 2020
UX Design Lead
Closing 26 July 2020
- BP Plc
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.