Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile & tablet devices, and hundreds of internet-connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, and game consoles.
The Prime Video UX Design team is seeking a highly motivated UX Designer to design Prime Video on desktop and mobile web globally.
In a collaborative environment, you’ll drive design from early-stage conceptual design all the way through final delivery and launch. You’ll work closely with product management, engineering, and executive leadership across Amazon Video in our Seattle and London offices, as well as with other organizations and product teams across Amazon. Your focus will be designing a highly-performant and feature-rich experience for customers to enjoy on their web devices. You will have ownership of features from vision to execution but will also guide a studio of designers on how to craft the best experiences for the web.
· Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
· Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback.
· Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
· Solid experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various Amazon digital product teams.
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
· Experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
· Experience designing interfaces for web-based tools.
· Storyboarding, prototyping, usability testing & visual design experience.
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Framer, Flinto.
Senior Product Designer, Content Platform
Closing 19 September 2019
Social Media Designer (12 Month FTC)
Closing 19 September 2019
- perm, temp
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.