UX Designer - London - £35,000.
My client, a leading marketing agency based in the heart of London's capital! If you are passionate about all things digital design, then this is the perfect role for you!
As UX Designer you will be proficient in UX principles, mapping and information architecture and will have a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience working in either a marketing company or agency.
Key responsibilities and essential skills:
* Proven expertise in UX principles and applications.
* Content mapping experience.
* Ability to define and document digital information architecture and user experience.
* Ability to align content and shopper needs to define a messaging hierarchy.
* Run UX brainstorm sessions.
* Workshop with clients as required around wider digital objectives and initiatives.
If you would love to working alongside such a fantastic agency, then please do apply - we cannot wait to hear from you!
Middleweight UX/UI Designer
Closing 16 August 2019
- Depending on experience
Closing 13 August 2019
- We Are MBC
- Datchet, Windsor
- £35,000 p/a
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.