We are looking for a UX Designer to come and support our UX Manager to deliver of our online vision for the business. In your role you will be responsible for supporting commercial projects and developing quality customer journeys that support the multi-channel shopping experience. The improvements you design will contribute to an enhanced omni-channel customer experience. You will design and deliver quality customer journeys with first-rate functionality, design and accessibility across all of our Digital channels.
Know The Role:
We are looking for a candidate that has a passion for UX and has experience of designing intuitive and engaging user experiences across web and mobile applications. You will have experience with one or more UX tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and also be able to produce design documentation such as user journeys, wireframes and flow diagrams. You will be a quick learner, innovative and able to manage your time effectively in a fast paced environment. Communication will be key in this role as you will need to liaise confidently with stakeholders across different business functions. A degree in UX related discipline or industry experience would be an advantage.
Know What We're Looking For:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the UX Manager & wider experience team to optimise our digital experiences.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet customer expectations.
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, business stakeholders.
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using key tools such as Sketch, Axure, Photoshop etc.
- Help to create clean and simple user-centred designs.
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user testing.
- Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly mobile apps & web experiences.
- Deliver designs to support the optimisation testing roadmap.
- You will champion the importance of good UX throughout the business and develop an understanding of its commercial benefit.
- You will promote productive collaboration & knowledge sharing within the team to create a thought leading and well-rounded UX environment.
- With support, you will develop and build a strong profile throughout the digital business.
- You will be expected to attend UX conferences and training events, to not only help you develop as an individual but to also share back your learnings with the team and wider business.
- Assist the UX Manager in creating design rationale and specification documentation.
Closing 9 August 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 13 August 2019
- We Are MBC
- Datchet, Windsor
- £35,000 p/a
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.