UX Designer - London - £50,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join this outstanding agency based in the City of London, working with some amazing international clients!
Responsibilities as UX Designer
* Designing and building high and low fidelity clickable wireframes and interactive prototypes
* Creating user journeys, ecosystems and task orientated designs
* Helping Senior members of the team to conduct user research, and subsequently identifying needs and iterating upon that feedback into recommendations and workflows
* Utilising quantitative and qualitative user research data to identify opportunities and recommend design direction
* A Bachelor's degree in a related field or within one of the experience design specialisms - behavioural science, interaction design, experience strategy or service design;
* At least 2 years' experience in a relevant job role/industry
* A solid understanding of user centered design principles;
* Knowledge of relevant applications - Axure, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.