This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and experienced UX Designer to join an outstanding UX Agency based in the City of London and their award-winning team of designers and developers to enhance customer experiences.
Key Responsibilities as UX Designer
* Creating and validating user experiences for multiple devices and platforms which may include but not limit to user flows, storyboards, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
* Translating requirements to intuitive interfaces to enhance customer experience.
* Presenting deliverables and findings to team members and internal stakeholders.
* Collaborating with multiple teams which may include Visual Designers, Front and Back-End development, QA, Admin team, Marketing and other departments to create and develop the best quality designs.
Desired Skills and Experience for UX Designer
* At least a years' experience as a UX designer, with a strong portfolio demonstrating solid design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
* Strong knowledge of wireframing software tools (OmniGraffle, Sketch and Axure or similar)
* Have a good knowledge of best design practices across different platforms - Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
Head of UX (12 Month Maternity Cover) - £80K + Benefits
Closing 26 October 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £70,000 to 80,000 p/a
User Experience Architect for AKQA
Closing 3 November 2018
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.