At Bluprint, we’re proud to be one of the newest members of the NBCUniversal family. Our digital platform helps people learn and be inspired by world-class experts, classes & tutorials across a wide range of creative activities, and a global community of like-minded doers.
Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
As a UX Designer, you’ll join a team of designers, PMs, and engineers who are passionate about creating engaging learning experiences for the Bluprint community. You’ll use your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and research skills in every phase of product development as we launch new initiatives through 2019 and beyond.
- Oversee implementation of user experience from product conception to launch and post-launch design support.
- Design flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set.
- Think and design in terms of systems.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders.
- Use data to inform design - partner with product managers and researchers to seek insights that ensure the design is truly solving the right problem.
- Design and deploy across many platforms - from the web to mobile apps to OTT platforms.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Brand throughout implementation of new features.
• Have demonstrated experience working through UX design phases (discovery, wireframes/storyboards, prototypes, mockups).
• Have expert knowledge of Sketch or Photoshop.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Share your professional experiences and top accomplishments in one page.
• A link to your online portfolio.
• Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours to meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO. Relocation assistance available.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Have a deep understanding of design fundamentals such as composition, balance, symmetry, and whitespace.
• A love for creating your own icons and illustrations.
• Obsess over details and can both work within and expand Bluprint’s visual style.
• Passion for designing for a smart mobile platform (iPhone/Android/TV).
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Senior Designer, Levi's Womens Tops, Knits and Sweatshirts
Closing 12 October 2019
- San Francisco
Senior Designer, Women's Bottoms, Signature & Denizen
Closing 12 October 2019
- San Francisco
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.