About the role:
Are you interested in learning about peoples’ behaviours and attitudes to saving and investing? Do you have the vision and ability to design solutions to help people save and invest with confidence?
Do you want to work for a company who values people who “Put the client first”, “Go the extra mile”, “Do the right thing”, “Make it easy” and “Do it better”?
If this sounds like you, this is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing and most profitable companies listed on the FTSE 100 in the UK.
Working as a UX Designer with HL, you’ll be:
- Helping an Agile team adopt a user-centred approach to delivery, understand their users and test ideas quickly and often.
- Generating a shared understanding of users through the collaborative creation of UX artefacts (for example, empathy maps, personas, user archetypes, user journeys and experience maps).
- Producing prototypes to test ideas with real users.
- Collaborating with the design community to define and document principles, patterns and processes.
- Encouraging proposition managers and product people to explore assumptions and constraints during the exploration of new ideas.
We want to see evidence that you’ve:
- Followed a rigorous, yet flexible, user-centred design process within an Agile environment.
- Used an evidence-led approach to; communicate, design, and iterate user experience.
- Produced testable prototypes (using varied tools and methods) for design research and evaluation.
- Worked in cross-disciplinary teams tasked with regular delivery.
- Designed and advocated for inclusive digital services.
- Facilitated design workshops (for example, ideation, prioritization or mapping).
- Contributed to the delivery of transactional services or internal systems.
Not essential, but we’d love it if you’ve:
- Conformed and contributed to organisational design standards.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the skills below to meet our company values;
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Closing 8 October 2019
- Hargreaves Lansdown
Closing 9 October 2019
- Just Eat
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.