UX Designer - Luton - £35,000 + Benefits
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented, driven and experienced UX Designer to join this outstanding and ever-growing retailer based in Luton. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital design, then this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as UX Designer
* Analysing Google Analytics to identify underperforming areas and suggesting solutions
* Propose, research, present and implement changes that will drive conversion and improve customer experience
* Evaluate competitor websites to understand best practice in e-commerce
* Use HTML and CSS to implement the proposed changes
* Work with the graphic designer to ensure banners and email advertising are fully optimised to drive click-through and conversion
Skills/Experience for UX Designer
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Proficient at wire-framing and prototyping
* Understanding of Google Analytics
* Expert in results-driven development, such as A/B testing
* IT literate, confident using Excel, with numerical and analytical skills
* At least two years' experience in a hands-on UX role
* Experience of an e-commerce business and website
Closing 6 February 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £competitive and DOE
Closing 5 February 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £25,000 p/a
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.