UX Designer for ZooplaThis job listing has expired
You will part of an autonomous multi-disciplinary product stream designing and developing ground-up responsive web and mobile app experiences, for an awesome brand with an evolving service. Alongside this, you`ll belong to our design guild, looked after by our Head of User Experience & Design.
We are looking for collaborators with solid co-creation experience working with developers, content writers, analysts, product managers and other designers - to find the best product solutions. You will have a well-rounded understanding of the design process - thinking strategically, producing work that inspires, and on-brand. You`re confident in your ability to transform complex challenges into consumer-friendly solutions across different mediums, demonstrating a solid understanding of responsive principles.
You`re responsible for ...
- Working closely with your team and other stakeholders to design products, features and interactions from concept through to implementation and iteration
- Ensuring the team follows an insight driven and data informed, user-centred approach to design
- Producing whatever materials are needed to support your design and test processes for example: Jobs To Be Done, user journeys, flows, storyboards, sketches and scribbles, wireframes, prototypes, test scripts and reports
- Supporting your stream`s objectives to improve key metrics that ultimately increase our revenue and profit
- Contributing to our design standards and pattern library for projects and ongoing enhancements to Zoopla, as part of our design guild
Essential skills ...
- Extensive experience in UX/product design
- Ability to employ a variety of research tools and methods
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Strong commercial experience at high volumes, clientside is a bonus
- Requirement analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of workingwithin an Agile and/or Lean UX process
- Expertise in the software you use E.g. Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Experience incorporating SEO requirements into designs
In addition, you have these personal attributes ...
- You`ve an innate interest and passion for design and how it can be used to improve people`s lives, focused on consumer needs and goals
- You are a creative thinker, offering alternative design concepts and techniques to lead the development of outstanding user experiences
- You`ve great interpersonal skills. You`re down-to-earth, pragmatic, flexible and adaptable
- You can work effectively at any level and react quickly to change
- Proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.