UX Designer - SpotifyThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a UX Designer for our Infrastructure and Operations tribe (I/O) that can be the driving force in making the Spotify Developer Experience world class. You will make sure that Spotify’s developer tools and products are coherent, easy and efficient to use, and that our customers – the engineers at Spotify – can be productive in their daily work. You will be part of a team that builds and delivers one of the central products in I/O’s offering, and also participate in and drive the UX work across the tribe and help other teams when needed.
As our UX Designer, your responsibility will be to evangelize UX methods and philosophies across the tribe. You will be a pioneer in the area of Developer Experience – DX. Our end users and customers are the engineers of Spotify; the infrastructure products and tools we create are used daily by all of Spotify’s backend developers. By creating a world-class developer experience we can increase developer productivity and make Spotify move faster. Your mission will be to enable our teams to build full-stack products without infrastructure distractions.You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Develop and drive user experience strategy and initiatives throughout the tribe
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Be responsible for creating a coherent user experience over IO’s product offerings
- Coordinate and conduct user research and design activities in the tribe
- Facilitate workshops, Design Sprints, and Design Studios and hold informal seminars and training sessions with your tribe colleagues
- Work with sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users
- Collaborate with product owners and tribe leads to drive product strategy and the development roadmap
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UX Designer
- Be a great storyteller
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design, and user testing
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more UX Designer - Spotify jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.